Dear Customers, please call us more often because:
– When you call us, don’t write anything down. We can play back the error messages from here.
– When you call the help desk, state what you want, not what’s keeping you from getting it. We don’t need to know that you can’t get into your mail because your computer won’t power on at all.
– When you send email to Helpdesk, don’t put your phone extension in your emails. We need to keep an eye on the address book performance
– When you have a dozen monitors to get rid of, call computer support. We’re karung guni men also.
– When a tech tells you that computer monitors don’t have cartridges in them, argue. We love a good argument (Thanks Rudy!)
– When you get a message about insufficient disk space, delete everything in the Windows directory. It’s nothing but trouble anyway.