Most are true for me 🙂
1. Guys hate sluts.
2. â€œHey, are you busy?â€ or â€œAre you doing something?â€ – two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what theyâ€™re gonna say so there arenâ€™t awkward pauses, but once heâ€™s on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes. Hahaha.. this is soo me 🙂
5. Guys go crazy over a girlâ€™s smile.
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him. Pretty lame if you ask me. I think its better to get girls notice you by just being your usual self and let your actions speak on your behalf…
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless theyâ€™re goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method. Eee.. this is one of those most irritating things that I dislike about girls who tend to do it more often without realising the delicate us men.
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to. This is more to like controlling that girl, afraid of…
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that theyâ€™re still loved. Again this is because BUTT rulez in the eyes of the girls…
10. Donâ€™t talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend. Not say cannot even talk lah.. occasionally OK lah, but if mention of his name every single day might perhaps invoke some curiosity…
11. Guys get jealous easily. 🙂
12. Guys are more emotional than theyâ€™d like people to think.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message (aka potong stim message) like â€œYou know what?!..uhâ€¦nevermind..â€ would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And heâ€™ll assume he did something wrong and heâ€™ll obsess about it trying to figure it out. Yes this is so me.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway. Hehehehe
16. Girls are guysâ€™ weaknesses. From East (Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Akira Fubuki and many more) to West (Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria, Jenna Jameson and many more)
17. Guys are very open about themselves.
18. Itâ€™s good to test a guy first before you trust him. But donâ€™t let him wait too long. Jangan tunggu lamaÂ², nanti lamaÂ² dia diambil orang!!!)
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You donâ€™t need to give advice.
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
23. Guys will brag about anything.
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesnâ€™t notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guyâ€™s confused, then weâ€™re all confused.
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if heâ€™s too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he wonâ€™t be mature and grown up.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, heâ€™s probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, heâ€™s just actually saying, â€œPlease come and listen to me.â€
37. Guys donâ€™t really have final decisions.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesnâ€™t happen that often, so when it does, you know somethingâ€™s up.
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when youâ€™re with your boyfriend, heâ€™s probably jealous and likes you.
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, heâ€™s definitely thinking something.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
42. Guys donâ€™t like girls who punch harder than they do. Makes them look like a wuss!!
43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
44. Donâ€™t be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girlâ€™s mind for a day.
50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. Heâ€™s just too stubborn to admit it. Call it the ego factor 🙂