Dear users/customers/clients, please remember to call us more often because:
– When you have a helpdesk support on the phone walking you through changing a setting; read the papers. We don’t actually mean for you to DO anything; we just love to hear ourselves talk.
– When you send urgent email ALL IN UPPERCASE, the mail server picks it up and flags it as a rush delivery.
– When the photocopier or fax machine doesn’t work, call computer support. There’s electronics in it, right?
– When you’re getting a NO DIAL TONE or BUSY SIGNAL message at home, call us. We can even fix telephone problems from here.
– When the printer won’t print, re-send the job at least 20 times. Print jobs frequently just disappear into the cosmos for no reason.